Toys, Teeth, and Bones
We do not allow any rope/string toys or rawhide in our home. If you think your dog has eaten strings from a rope toy, you should call your veterinarian right away. Dogs must often undergo surgery if their intestines become cinched or blocked by strands from a rope toy. Tragically, many pet owners don't recognize the problem until it's too late to save the animal.
**Safety should always come first and every toy should be supervised.**
--> Here are a few toys that we have found to last. However, as soon as we see that they are easily swallowed and are no longer safe we throw them away.
Bones: Throw away when small enough to swallow
2.) Nylabone Power Chew
Rawhide Free Edible Bones & Treats:
Dental Chews & Toothpaste: